- Dr. James Aw (Chronic Disease)
- Stacy Francis (Lead)
- Alex Friel (Nutrition)
- Dr. Michael Hawkes (Pediatrics & Infectious Diseases)
- Dr. Sidiqa Rajani (Optometry)
- Dr. Sue Wong (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Continue developing the chronic disease program, our main focus of this initiative.
- Provide training on pediatric issues, namely neonatal resuscitation and pneumonia.
- Cervical cancer screening and training on first level of treatment.
- Training on visual acuity including usage of an auto-refractor, which we’ve donated to the clinic. This equipment enables the optometrist to measure eyeglass prescriptions.
- Provide nutritional counselling training as it pertains to chronic disease, maternal health and malnutrition in children